The Valued Provider eNewsletter is distributed monthly to providers and includes articles concerning top issues, training opportunities, regulatory updates, clinical highlights and more.
View our April 2022 Provider eNewsletter
- Carelon Behavioral Health Endorsed Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Important Reminder
- COVID-19 Resources for Carelon Behavioral Health Providers
- Measurement of Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Free Online Self-Management Tools for Members
- Reminder to Use Standardized Screening Tools
- Ensure Your Practice Supports Our Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medical Necessity Criteria Available Online
- Reminders Regarding Carelon Behavioral Health’s Ethical Approach to Utilization Management Decisions
- Appointment Access Reminder
- Cultural and Linguistic Needs of Carelon Behavioral Health’s Membership
- Improving Care Coordination: An Essential Component of Client Care
- Referring to Carelon Behavioral Health’s Care Management Program
- What is HEDIS?
- Why is HEDIS Important?
- What Behavioral Measures does HEDIS monitor?